This is Content We Will Accept:
- Unique Content: This means that it should not be published elsewhere! We will check all submissions to verify it is unique and that it is not published anywhere else on the web!
- Published on Your Own Blog: While we are looking for unique content as mention above, we will now accept content that has been published on your own blog – but only if it’s been published on just your blog and nowhere else.
- Applicable: Your written submissions must fall into one of the applicable categories in the Guidelines to Writers.
This is Content We Will Not Accept:
- Duplicate content: As mentioned above, we are looking for unique content only.
- Profanity: We will not publish profanity.
- Non-Gospel Centered: We will not accept faith based articles that preach a religious viewpoint that is contrary to what we have professed in our Spiritual Beliefs Statement.
- Poorly Written: We will not publish any posts that have numerous typos or grammar errors.
- No author bio: We will not publish a guest post without an author bio. Make sure you include it! You can have up to 75-words and a link to your blog, ministry, or business website. You also need to submit your photo with your bio.
- All posts goes through the review process. If your submission is approved, we will then determine if it will be published on our website, in a blog, or in our magazine.
- If your article is published in our magazine, we may ask you to make some edits based on feedback from our review process. We may also ask for additional photographs based on our design/photography plan for the presentation of your article in our magazine.
- We reserve the right to remove links that you have included in your submissions if we deem them inappropriate or inapplicable for what we’d like to have on our website.
- We reserve the right to decline any submission that is inappropriate, doesn’t meet our guidelines, or doesn’t fit within our topics.
- Submit all articles with a conscious effort to ensure that no one is unintentionally or intentionally hurt by the stories that you have to tell. We work with a lot of personal stories in nature and great care to make sure that the names of the innocent and the offenders are changed and that identities (not wanting to be revealed) are not in any way implied in the content.
- These guidelines can be changed or edited at any time.
This site is owned by Intermodelo.com (herein referred to as “Intermodelo.com”, “we,” “us,” or “our”). You acknowledge that this site may contain information, communications, software, photos, text, video, graphics, music, sounds, images and other material and services (collectively called “Content”), which is generally provided by Intermodelo.com or its contributors or by licensors of Intermodelo.com. No material from Intermodelo.com, or any other Web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Intermodelo.com may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without our prior written permission. Modification or use of the materials for any commercial purpose is a violation of copyright and other proprietary rights owned by parties including Intermodelo.com and its affiliates.
You must submit all original work. By submitting your work, you are telling us that this is your own work and that you have not copied your writing from anywhere online or from any printed publications. If you do quote an author, make sure you cite their work.
Any written work that you submit on our website and is accepted by Intermodelo.com to be posted on our website, blogs, or in the magazine is considered the property of Intermodelo.com. All proceeds and profits made by Intermodelo.com remain Intermodelo.com’s.
You agree that what you submit is true in nature.
The copyright of your material, if printed in Intermodelo.com, becomes the copyright of Intermodelo.com.
A contract will be sent to you upon acceptance of your work. Intermodelo.com currently does not pay for submissions. The writing, editing, photography, and design has all come from volunteers. However, once Intermodelo.com becomes a profitable magazine, we fully intend on compensating our writers at competitive rates.
You agree that any information you provide to Intermodelo.com is truthful and accurate, and complete including the name or identity of the sender of any message, service or product.
By submitting content to Intermodelo.com through web-based functions or via e-mail, you grant or warrant that the owner of rights in such content has expressly granted the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content (in whole or part), and the names and likeness of any persons identifiable therein, worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content, provided however, that for content provided to Intermodelo.com solely for the purpose of incorporating such content into a product or service ordered by you, you grant such rights to Intermodelo.com for the sole purpose of delivering products and services.
You acknowledge that Intermodelo.com is not obligated to prescreen content submitted by users, but that Intermodelo.com shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, move or remove any content that is made available via Intermodelo.com or to refuse to accept content for use in any products or services offered on or through Intermodelo.com by any user that violates these terms of service or is otherwise objectionable in Intermodelo.com’s sole judgment.
Intermodelo.com may request that a user submit evidence of their ownership of or right to use and reproduce any copyright, trademark or likeness arising from user’s submission of content. If, upon such request, Intermodelo.com does not receive information it deems sufficient to evidence such rights, Intermodelo.com reserves the right to (i) suspend the shipping of an order or service relating to such content, and/or (ii) share the content and information regarding the member with governmental organizations, law enforcement authorities or other third parties.